Life & Health Insurance Agents
Professional Liability Coverage
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR’S NEW DEFINITION OF “FIDUCIARY” COULD AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS RISK
NEW! Target is now offering a policy endorsement that covers services rendered under the Department of Labor’s (DOL’s) recently expanded definition of a “fiduciary.”
If you are a current customer and would like to add this endorsement to your existing policy,
please contact Rosalind Hodges at: 312-855-2043 or RHodges@TargetProIns.com.
The new “Fiduciary Services Endorsement” will parallel the DOL’s broader definition.
This policy endorsement is automatically included when you apply for new coverage, or renew expiring coverage. In both cases, you will have an opportunity
to “opt out” if you do not wish to add this coverage to your policy.
More New Benefits At No Additional Premium
All new and renewal policies now automatically include the following
Supplementary Payments benefits:
● Regulatory Defense Expense Coverage
● Disciplinary Proceedings Reimbursement
● Defendants Reimbursement (Loss of Income)
Cyber Coverage Now Included, Too
Please see the policy endorsement for details.
Plus, Lower Rates & Minimum Deductible
Depending on the options you select, rates could be more than 50% lower than our previous plan. Three new plan tiers allow you to
Purchase only the coverage needed for the types of products you sell:
Tier I: Life, Variable Life and A & H
Tier II: All of the above, plus Long Term Care, Disability and Annuities (Fixed & Variable)
Tier III: All of Tiers I & II, plus Mutual Funds and limited Property & Casualty sales
More reasons to place your coverage with Target:
1. In most states, your annual premium could be as low as $475 (plus taxes & fees) for
coverage limits of $250,000. (If needed, Prior Acts Coverage would be an additional cost.)
2. Coverage included for:
- Non-licensed support staff
- Property & Casualty sales up to 30% of revenue
- Fixed & variable annuity sales
3. A new, “Fiduciary Services Endorsement” covers services rendered under the Department of Labor’s newest
definition of “fiduciary.”
4. Prior Acts Coverage and Extended Reporting Periods are available (See Coverage Descriptions)
5. Coverage limits range from $250,000 to $1 million. Higher limits are available for Crump Life Producers
6. Deductible options from $500 up to $10,000.
7. Easy, online application and renewal process with immediate certification upon approval and receipt of premium.
8. Easy, online access to print additional certificates or request coverage changes.
9. VISA and MasterCard accepted.